Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - Penguin Saint Nick With Robe

Good Morning and welcome to my Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post for this week. Today I am sharing with you another Christmas card; this time I am using Penguin Saint Nick with Robe. This digital stamp is excellent value for money as it comes with two different versions of the image, one with a robe and one without!

I used a different colour combo to the typical Christmas red and went with blue and silver (although my Wink of Stella glitter pen was a lot darker than I thought it would be, so is more of a grey than silver to be honest, but it goes well with the grey card I chose for my mounts!). I also used the Snow Fall Papers and added lots of snowflake die cuts around him too.

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Penguin Saint Nick With Robe from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Pacific Point, Basic Grey & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Snow Fall Papers from Whimsy Stamps, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear and Silver Wink of Stella, Silver At You Spica Pen

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon & Silver Ribbon both from Stampin' Up, Precious Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box, Starry Merry Christmas Die from Creative Expressions, Gems from Papermania, Shape Art Label 2 from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Fur - C5, C7, C8, 100
Cheeks - R00
Beak & Feet - YR15, YR16, YR18
Hat, Scarf & Robe - B21, B24, B26, B28
Ribbon - C0, C1, C2
Present - B91, B93, B95

And that's all from me for this post folks! Don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT.

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS make

    Kathyk
    GDTM @ TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a neat card here I do love your sweet image and you have coloured it so beautifully. Thank you for sharing your card with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and grey have such a magical quality when combined...like snow filled clouds :D I think Wk a Stella pens should to be on my *NEED* list. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Thanks for linking up with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...