Sherri Baldy New Release My Besties Beauty

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new release from Sherri Baldy this month. This gorgeous image is My Besties Beauty and totally reminded me of Cinderella running away from the ball, so I coloured her up in a traditional Disney blue dress and used my Cinderella quote which I have been dying to use ever since I bought this stamp set. My camera didn't pick it up but her dress is actually covered in lots of sparkly dots which really shimmer in real life!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Scan0003 from Sherri Baldy, Fashion from Joy Crafts

Papers: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White & Bella Bleu DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' UP, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Marina Mist & Smoky Slate both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Metallic Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Edge Side Die 6002/0260 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Eyes - YG13, B02, B04
Lips & Rose - R83, R85, R89
Leaves - G94, G99
Dress - B12, B14, B16, B18
Underskirt - C00, C0, C1, B0000, B00
Shoe - C1, C2, C3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the My Besties Facebook Group and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT for this month's new releases. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely coloring of the sweet image, Vannessa and my sentiment exactly. Thanks so much for joining our AG challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card and I love your sentiment, your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vanessa, coloured wonderfully, thanks for joining us this week at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, such a gorgeous image and fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...